Here at Rincon Chiropractic we are all committed to keeping everyone safe and reducing the risk during the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re always evolving our plans and procedures as new information and strategies come through. We want to ensure that everyone feels comfortable and happy with their decision to come into the office.
What We Ask of You
- Please stay home and shelter in place if you are currently sick or have been sick in the last 14 days, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days. We are happy to work with you and reschedule! No fees are applicable under these circumstances.
- This also applies if you live with or have been exposed to anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the previous 10 days.
- Please wear a protective face covering in the office. This is required by law in San Francisco.
- We send out a COVID Questionairre two hours prior to your visit. Please complete this before you arrive.
- We ask that you follow all social distancing guidelines, and try to stay 6 feet apart from other patients when in the office.
- Come on time to your appointment. We only have two chairs in the waiting room to maintain social distance. So please help us reduce the number of people in the office at any given time by arriving to your appointment at your scheduled time.
Safety Procedures for Doctors
- Doctors wash their hands thoroughly and following all CDC guidelines before and after each patient.
- We disinfect the tables with a bleach solution between each patient to ensure a sanitary workstation.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at every chiropractic station.
- Telehealth services are available (Not available for online scheduling yet. Please contact us for details)
- Private Services available now in an outdoor setting in Burlingame. For those who want further safety measures, or may live along the peninsula. See schedule for further details.
Strategies for the Front Desk
- We are checking temperature of both staff and patients who come in for the day on each visit. We use a contactless thermometer.
- Patients are welcome to wait outside if they feel more comfortable and we can come and let you know when the doctor is ready for you.
- Hand Sanitizer available at the front desk.
- Regularly disinfecting surfaces, door handles and other surfaces in the practice.
- We have placed markers on the floor to indicate a six feet social distancing protocol.
- Contactless sign-in is available through a QR code or we can sign you in for your visit. We no longer require physical sign in for the patient’s safety.
- We have removed the water from the waiting room area. Water available upon request.
- We reduced the number of seats in the waiting room to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Working from home has been the new norm, and have split hours for the front desk staff to reduce the number of bodies in the office at any given time.
- A hand washing station with soap and water is available – which patients are more than welcome to use at any time.
- You now can manage your credit cards through our patient portal. Now available to our patients who prefer a contactless payment transaction.
- Chairs are disinfected between each patient.
Risk Reduction for Other Practitioners
- Face Masks are required and worn at all times for both therapists and patients.
- We change sheets, towels, and face covers are between each patient. This always happens at our office but we want to ensure our patients know this.
- Hand washing is mandatory for each therapist before each patient
- The Acupuncturists & Therapists Sanitize face cradles between each patient with a bleach solution.
- UV Sanitization between each patient.
- Protective barrier on the table under the sheets that is sanitized between each patient.